Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome to my blog about business card translation guide

Business Card Translation Card Guide has been started by me to help all those who do business with other countries in the world and or are planning to business with other countries in the world.

As the world economy focus shifts to the emerging economies of India, China, Brazil and Russia, we as small business owners face dilemma to find out new growth markets or even outsource to these countries. There are business opportunities in each country.

In preparing to do business with these there are several things that you need to take care of. The first and foremost is the language barrier which can be quite a roadblock. It is not to say that it cannot be overcome but yes there are a few do's and dont's that you need to take care of.

For example in some countries like China have major language barriers as opposed to say countries like India. Here is an article on how to do business with China which talks about a lot aspects of these.

Cultural aspects are also very important but if you get what is now very commonplace the cross cultural training then we should be fine.

Next comes the translation of your business stationery or business stationary (again being sensitive to language differences) and business cards. In each of the next few posts I will explain what and how of the business card translation for each country beginning with India .

Some countries are more sensitive to their language as opposed to some others. As a small business owner I have done business with people of several countries and seen their reactions when I hand over my business card to them. I will also detail that in my future posts on bussiness card translation options.

So once again stay tuned to my blog about help on business card translation guide and I will make sure that I will post content which will help you get business card correct in each country of the world.

No comments: